Well established industrial distributor of cutting tools is seeking a Tool Crib Specialist / Site Manager for a direct hire career opportunity based in Montague, MI. Candidate will work at a customer site manage the inventory of specialty cutting tools, track tool usage using Excel & and other software applications, and purchase materials to maintain inventories as required.
location: Montague, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $46,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Candidate will work at a customer site manage the inventory of specialty cutting tools
- Track tool usage using Excel & and other software applications, and purchase materials to maintain inventories as required
- Monitor and track quality issues by supplier
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment required - any specific experience with or knowledge of CNC tooling a plus, but not required
- Specific experience in or knowledge of materials management or purchasing experience desired
- Tool crib or parts room experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience desired, with emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.