Multi-national Tier I auto parts maker seeks a SR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST for its manufacturing facility located in TUSCALOOSA, AL. The SR HR Generalist provides Human Resource support to the plant including operations, logistics, quality, maintenance and general administration functional departments.
location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Partners with employees and management to administer and communicate various Human Resources plans, policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual. Ensures legal and ethical compliance with state and federal laws.
- Conducts recruitment of exempt, non-exempt personnel and temporary employees.
- Maintains accurate and timely job postings. Scheduling and conducting interviews, conducts new hire screening, background checks, all aspects of onboarding and orientation.
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of all personnel files, including I-9's. Conducts audits as needed and/or directed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Human Resources
- Union Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.