A Quality Technician is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Fairport, NY area. Local candidates or those willing to relocate at their own expense. Hiring Manager is actively reviewing resumes, scheduling interview and ready to hire. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
location: Fairport, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 22.50 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Administers the plant change management process by
- Intaking and reviewing change requests.
- Scheduling and facilitating change reviews with plant leadership and support personnel.
- Assigning and tracking follow up actions.
- Drives improvements to change management processes including the support of transitioning to utilizing Windchill system to administer changes.
- Provides administrative and hands-on support in managing discrepant material flow.
- Evaluates and sorts quarantined components identified to be suspect.
- Provides project leadership or support in driving improvements to plant quality systems.
- Intakes and processes product returns.
- Performs process and ISO 9001 internal audits.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- iso 9001
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.