A leading design, construction, architecture and engineering firm in Jacksonville, FL is seeking an Architectural Designer/Drafter with at least 2 years experience with REVIT to join their production team. The ideal candidate will have experience performing technical production of documents through all phases of architecture for commercial, industrial and food processing facilities.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $43,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and specification of commercial, industrial and food processing facilities.
- Use REVIT to develop drawings and specification for concept through final design
- Revise drawings and renderings
- Create construction documents and make design selections
- Ensure project needs and objectives are being met
- Maintain compliance to the scope and applicable codes
- 2+ years with architectural/industrial design
- Revit experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or a similar field.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Industrial Design
- Architectural Design (2 years of experience is required)
- REVIT (2 years of experience is required)
- Industrial Design Drafter (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Facilities Design (2 years of experience is required)
- Food Processing Facility
- Warehouse Design/Drafter (2 years of experience is required)
- Revision Drawings (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.