We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Camarillo, CA to work for a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. This is an ITAR facility.
location: Camarillo, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for all phases of manufacturing, including, tooling, MRP data, work instructions, and general technical leadership and shop floor support.
- Will act as liaison with customers and vendors and interact extensively with other departments internally.
- Sustain the integrity of the SAP system by creating and maintaining SAP data via Material Master, BOM's, and Routings (work instructions) in SAP which may be augmented by Manufacturing Procedures.
- Supports the prototype build of new products, performs process development and other assignments to support new hardware design.
- Develop improved methods to optimize cost, productibility and/or schedule.
- Responsible for assembly tooling including: design, fabrication, procurement and implementation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.