Bilngual Technical Service Representative needed for a leading manufacturer of power products in WI. In this role you will be part of a rapidly growing team providing technical assistance and repair authorization to Technicians in the Field. These are high growth opportunities working in a fast paced environment. Successful candidates must be fluent in both English & Spanish.
location: WAUKESHA, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Answer inbound calls and respond to emails from Dealer Technicians and answers standard questions over the phone
- Provide accurate, timely, and descriptive notes during calls
- Uses existing procedures to solve problems
- Instruct new dealer technicians how to navigate company's warranty systems and submit claims electronically
- Troubleshoot with the dealer technician to resolve basic issues with the product in the field
- Gather and prepare documentation regarding product failure
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Technical Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.