Growing retail organization is looking for Retail HR Manager, this role will be located in the Sarasota, Florida area.
This role comes with a very competitve compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $100k plus annual bonus opportunity and paid relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor's degree, HR certification and retail HR leadership experience.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be a subject matter expert in the HRIS platform, UKG, supporting all team members in the retail business unit
- Lead the development and implementation of HR retail strategy anticipating complex issues, challenges, and opportunities and ensuring successful integration with over HR business strategy
- Help to develop policies and take responsibility for creating underlying procedures and monitoring their implementation to ensure compliances with broader HR
- Be a business partner to senior managers in the retail business unit to enable the implementation of policy, projects and change initiatives
- Develop and use a wide range of HR data to diagnose underlying causes of key business issues. Identify opportunities to enhance team member engagement to drive businesss performance
- Manage and report the performance of the retail team and take appropriate corrective action where necessary to ensure the achievement of team/personal objectives
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Creates a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Bachelors degree is required
- HR certification is preferred
- HR leadership experience with a retail environment
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.