We are searching for a Quality Assurance Technician in Moorestown, NJ to work for a leading beverage manufacturing company. We have two openings, one is 2:00-10:00 PM and the other is 10:00 PM-6:00 AM. This is a contract position expected to last until August and could be longer.
location: Moorestown, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible housekeeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Food/Beverage Industry a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.