Great client is looking for an entry-level Customer Service rep with at least 1 year of experience. Will work onsite for a 9+ month contract. Must know Excel and be a strong communicator as you will be interfacing with clients regularly.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
location: Bohemia, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $14.50 - 17.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Complete data entry for all incoming RMA's, assign RMA numbers, communicate back to the customer the number and quote each RMA if not under warranty.?
- Tag all units and prepare RMA folders.
- Prepare items daily for shipping and maintain RMA reports in ERP System.
- Track the daily incoming units and outgoing items.
- Interface with customers when required for ship dates.
- Manage resource allocation to support burn down and incoming items.
- Maintain status of RMA items on the B/E portal.
- Work the RMA report to prioritize dollar values and quantity of part numbers for rebuild to assist with the burn down.
- Manage the inventory of the priorities so we can work on them and assure part availability.?
- HS Diploma/Equivalent plus at least 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Speak, write and read English
- Good communications skills
- Microsoft office experience, including Excel
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Customer service (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.