A Manufacturing Engineer Technician is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This position will work with design engineers on building test fixtures, debug circuitry and perform testing.
location: Fargo, North Dakota
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 18.15 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Schedule, coordinate, and assist with the assembly of Prototypes in accordance with established labor and quality standards with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Maintain and monitor the schedule of incoming equipment required to build the prototypes.
- Generate and analyze reports. Provide recommended actions that improve Safety, Quality, and Productivity.
- Provide support and/or assistance to Manufacturing Engineers and Production as applicable in the main description.
- A.S. in Electronics or a two-year technical diploma, equivalent military certification or equivalent experience
- Working Assembly experience required
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, enabling correspondence with internal departments and vendors
- Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and electronic components
- Knowledge of test equipment, e.g., multimeters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Understanding of troubleshooting methodologies to identify root cause
- Ability to read basic engineering documents, e.g., schematics or diagrams
- Maintain necessary product records and documentation
- Ability to comprehend product/process component datasheets
- Ability to assemble and disassemble products
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.