job summary: Contract Position:
IMMEDIATE NEED!!!.....EPC client is looking for a few Substation & T&D Construction Superintendents for high voltage substation EPC projects in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Missouri. Your main responsibility will be to oversee the construction subcontractors to ensure they perform the work in accordance with project design, budget and schedule. *** per diem, trips home, mob & demob provided ***
location: Jefferson City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on substation construction projects in Missouri
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Electric Utility Substations
- Substation Construction
- Substation Superintendent
- High Voltage Substations
- Transmission Line Construction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.