A 3D Generalist is needed for a world-leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in either the Rapid City, SD area. As a 3D Generalist you will be launched forward into creating our industry's highest quality visual demonstrations, marketing, and training products.
location: Rapid City, South Dakota
job type: Contract
salary: $15.30 - 20.39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Job duties include, but not limited to, Unity App development (Virtual Reality, Desktop, iOS, Android, webGL), C# programming.
What qualifies you:
- A Working knowledge of Unity. A strong understanding of App/Gaming creation for Virtual Reality, Android and iOS, C# Programming or similar Object-Oriented Programming languages, Unity Tools eg. Unity Animation Editor.
- Lighting and material shader scripting plus.
- Understanding of version control.
- strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and strong reasoning skills.
- strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required. Computer Science or Software Engineer degree preferred.
Soft Skills Required:
- Required 4-6 years experience in game app development required.
- 2-4 years of experience working with Unity required.
- A strong understanding of App creation for Android and iOS, C# Programming or equivalent programming languages, Unity Animation Editor required.
- Experience with database and server integration into Apps required.
- Knowledge of Lighting and material shader scripting required.
- strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail. Critical thinking and strong reasoning skills. strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Graphic Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.