Top ranked construction firm seeking a Field Coordinator - QAQC in the Herndon, VA area. Relocation assistance is offered for non-local candidates. For these positions, candidates may have background as Construction Project Manager/Asst. Manager, Field Coordinator or Assistant Superintendent coordinating work on the job site with some experience in quality control. Field Coordinators will be the eyes and ears for what is happening on the ground level of the project and will communicate back to project engineers and managers. Must have experience managing people and projects in the field on construction jobs. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Excellent opportunity with a leading company offering room to grow and develop.
location: Herndon, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $88,400 - 94,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Requirements for the Construction Supervisor
- Onsite supervision of subcontractors in the field.
- Understand what each trade is responsible for.
- Ability to read, review and coordinate construction drawings, specs and shop drawings.
- Ensure/manage safe working environment in the field.
- Convey schedule, material, manpower and quality concerns.
- Early discussions of quality expectations with trades and identification of conflicts in the field.
- Understand contractors' production levels.
- 3-10 years of commercial construction experience as a Field Coordinator/Supervisor, Project Manager, Journeyman, foreman, Assistant Superintendent, etc. on commercial construction projects.
- High school diploma required, some college or a college degree is preferred
- Preferred experience focused in construction qa/qc or quality inspection.
- Health, 401k, PTO, Holidays, Mobile reimbursement
- Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.