Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Supervisor to add to their growing team. This position is located in Fremont, California. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for planning, evaluating, organizing, and implementing assigned installation, and maintenance and repair activities as well as overseeing a small team of personnel.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $95K, plus overtime, an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Organize and structure planned and unplanned repairs and preventive maintenance routines in a manner that will ensure efficient operation of equipment and plant operating systems
- Directly supervise the hourly skilled maintenance employees in the improvement and maintenance of plant equipment, buildings, machinery, utilities, etc
- Work with Maintenance Manager to develop PM's that drive-improved reliability
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.