We are looking for a Refrigeration Engineering Manager to oversee the installation and production of small to medium refrigeration solutions. This role will suit someone with a broad background in the manufacture of walk-in refrigerators and freezers. If you are looking to work in a senior leadership role with the leading supplier of refrigeration solutions in the US, please apply below.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Operational Management of the Refrigeration department within the engineering function.
- Management of refrigeration application and design, oversight of bids and tenders for equipment repairs and installation.
- Oversee department resources to ensure that they align with achievement of the objectives and utilize 3rd party resources as needed.
- Review and respond to quotes in partnership with the sales and installation teams. Lead and coordinate proposals, quotes, project scopes, scheduling and control in-line costs.
- Work with the installation team to ensure that they understand and can carry out objectives on the refrigeration solution proposed.
- Work with clients and internal teams on warranty issues.
- Oversight of all refrigeration operations.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Refrigeration Engineer (9 years of experience is required)
- Controls (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (5 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.