An R&D Engineering Technician is needed for an American multinational corporation and technology company in the Santa Clara, CA area. Candidate must have experience and is skillful with PCB SMT component re-work. Be able to do wire bond, die attach, and small component soldering, etc. HS diploma or GED equivalent required.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.75 - 30.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Individual is expected to perform optical assembly and alignment related work.
- Training will be provided but prior experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to follow written direction and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must be computer literate, the CW will need to enter/record data at the minimum
- Ability to set up, operate and maintain laboratory instruments, monitors experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results, and often develops conclusions.
- Must be familiar with basic scientific principles and has had some Laboratory experience, mainly optical alignment, good working with scope and fine objects, some basic computer skills.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.