Quality Technicians needed at leading manufacturing company located in Austin, TX. There are 1st and 2nd shift openings available.
Sign-on bonus available! Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. Great benefit package overall! APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years relevant hands on quality experience within manufacturing environment
- Medical device manufacturing experience is highly preferred with pharmaceutical manufacturing also being beneficial
- Understanding of typical quality tools, such as 8d, statistical process control, FMEA and control plans.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 56,160 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs
- First article inspections and calibration, inspecting flat blank layouts, out of box audit (OBA) and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials.
- Ensures raw materials, in process and finished products meet company standards
- Work from engineering drawings, specifications, schematics, diagrams, written descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform complex engineering testing, checkout, First Article Inspection, root cause analysis, internal corrective actions and supplier correction actions.
- Perform calibration on inspection tools e.g. micrometers, calipers, height gages, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Medical Device
- ISO 13485
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Tester
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.