job summary: Contract position:
IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!.......Long term project.....EPC client is looking for a few Construction Coordinators/Construction Field Engineers to help support solar power project in the South Western region of Wisconsin. You need 3-8+ years of relevant construction experience involved in any type of heavy industrial plant construction projects with refinery experience a big PLUS. Candidates local to the area are preferred, but the client will pay a per diem for candidates that are not local. *** pay commensurate with experience level ***
location: Lone Rock, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist the Construction Site Management team (PM, Site Safety, Superintendent, Construction Mng, etc...) on solar power projects with a broad range of construction project areas
- You will be expected to perform or assist with material management, site walk downs, manpower staffing, project scheduling, ensuring the team is working off of the right blue prints, assist with time entry to ensure hours are accurate for craft labor, etc...
- At times you might also help expedite PO's, support the RFI process, resolve technical issues, T&M tracking, cost tracking, forecasting, scoping, support change orders, etc...
- Assist the Superintendents in managing construction field operations
- Help interface & administer the construction contracts of the Subcontractors on site on a daily basis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Field Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Construction Coordinator
- Power Generation Projects
- Solar Power Projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.