Fortune 200 manufacturer. The primary responsibility will be a leadership role in developing a new Physical Lab Team and CNC machine shop, purchasing and commissioning lab equipment and implementing comprehensive testing processes and procedures.
- 92% employee retention rate
- Never laid off employees due to lack of work.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership
- Experience with milling/lathe machining equipment
- Experience with steel manufacturing processes
- Experience with mechanical lab testing equipment and procedures
- 2 year technical degree
location: Brandenburg, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The primary responsibility will be a leadership role in developing a new Physical Lab Team, purchasing and commissioning lab equipment and implementing comprehensive testing processes and procedures.
- The role also includes but is not limited to: Leading the Lab Team in demonstrating a commitment to safe work practices and excellent housekeeping;
- Leading the Team with regards to sampling, cutting, turning, prepping, and testing of all required mechanical properties tests;
- Ensure Lab is correctly following all applicable standards and customer requirements;
- Work with Team to create and implement a PM schedule for equipment and complete maintenance on lab equipment as needed.
- This teammate must be prepared to eagerly take on a variety of job tasks, working in a fast-paced environment to meet the changing demands of our customers and the team.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs ; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- CNC Maching (4 years of experience is required)
- Supervision experience (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.