Fortune 500 manufacturer in a position of growth seeks Electricial / Controls Technicians to assist with automation troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair. This is a no-travel position with competitive benefits, strong pay, and great company culture. You should be skilled both with industrial electric (AC/DC drives, etc.) as well as with automation troubleshooting (PLCs, etc.). This is a non-union environment and a great place to work!
location: Corpus Christi, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Preventive maintenance (PMs)
- Electrical equipment troubleshooting
- Equipment installation and repair
- Troubleshooting of industrial automation equipment such as PLCs, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- PLC troubleshooting
- Industrial automation
- Industrial electric
- AC/DC drives
- Preventive Maintenance PMs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.