Seeking a Quality Inspector on 2nd Shift (1:30 pm to 9:30 pm) for a high growth client in the Lincoln, RI area. The Quality Inspector would be responsible for performing all in-process line checks on bottles, jars, tubes and/or cartons. The incumbent must also check/review any changes made during the filling/packaging process for procedure compliance. Apply now!
location: Lincoln, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $17 - 22 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Follow all cGMP's and SOPs as written.
- Sign off to initiate production run (includes verification that equipment is clean and ready for use.
- Check/review any changes made during the filling/packaging process for compliance to written procedures.
- Perform all in-process (hourly) line checks on bottle/jar/tube filling lines/Jones Cartoner, etc.
- Observe area for cleanliness; report any/all deviations to supervisors for immediate correction,
- Make sure that no production begins until packaging work order is signed by QAI.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and accurate at the end of each shift.
- Collect all paperwork, cleaning slips, etc. when the filling/packaging run is complete.
- Performance/documentation of production line clearance inspections.
- Ensure compliance with cGMPs and written procedures for all activities.
- Ensure FP samples are labeled correctly and delivers them to the QC lab, STAB & Micro.
- Assists in process validation procedures.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.