Our client in North Attleboro MA is looking to add several experienced Electronics/Electrical Technicians to their growing team (Position will be moving to a brand new facility in Franklin MA in the beginning of August). Candidates interested must have 3 or more years of experience in control panel building and wiring.
A $500.00 sign-on bonus is available for this position.
If interested and meet this requirement please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- The Electronics Technician II is responsible for the assembly of Electrical Control Panels per customer orders
- Majority of time will be spent wiring panels therefore it is imperative that candidate be proficient at wiring.
- Install and wire devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
- Maintain necessary U.L. & other quality control files
- Layout of components in various size cabinets.
- Mentor junior members of the team
- May assume lead role on a customer project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.