Our client in the Beverly, MA area is looking to add (4) Electro-Mechanical technicians to their growing team. Candidates interested in this opportunity should have at least 2 years of relevant E/M technician experience. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Beverly, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $18 - 21 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Performs mechanical and electrical assembly using hand and power tools from written work instructions, blueprints and/or work order.
- Solders components and assemblies.
- Executes in-process checks and tests using visual inspection, multi-meters, software programs, or other means
- Executes in process hydrostatic pressure test and/or helium leak test
- Grinds Welds
- Polishes Metal
- Executes sand or bead blast finish to instruments.
- Fills out paperwork and enters production data information into Manufacturing ERP system
- Prints and affixes data tags
- Operates all related material handling equipment as authorized including cranes, lifters, hand carts, etc.
- Packages Instruments. Receives, cleans, stores, and moves materials used in Assembly
- Actively participate in cross training experiences as required by Management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.