Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for an Engineer III in Round Lake IL. There are multiple openings. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm.
Technical Experience needed:
- quality engineering experience
- product development experience
- V&V experience
- electro-mechanical device experience
- risk management experience
Mechanical Engineering degree preferred. Experience with Design Controls, Change Control, Project Management, Leading Effective Teams and Mechanical Design (CAD, FEA, etc.) a must.
Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Apply Now!
location: ROUND LAKE, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Design Engineer
- MDR Remediation (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Change Control (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Design Control
- Validation and Verification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.