Our client is a world-leading Electronics Manufacturing Company who is looking for a self-motivated Quality Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for process control, risk management, process improvement, qualification/process validation, and capturing data to drive improvements and inspection test plans. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Electronic/Mechanical Manufacturing and hands-on product quality experience.
location: MILPITAS, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Creating and maintaining documentation such as quality manuals and quality procedures.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects with the goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future defects.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products
- Supports Product Engineers and Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Identifies root causes of problems in the production process; recommends and/or implements corrective measures.
- Investigate all client complaints and issues
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Identify root cause and respond with corrective action using the 8D methodology.
- Ensures that products being built and processes being used adhere to all customer standards and requirements
- Four to Five years of related Electronic/Mechanical Manufacturing experience required.
- Hands on product quality engineering experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers and employees of the organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to serve as a liaison with developers, project managers, and customer support.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Process Improvement
- Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.