job summary: Contract position:
Client involved with high voltage Transmission Line and Substation EPC projects is looking for a QA/QC Managers for a long term, high voltage substation project in Maupin, Oregon. Heavy Substation background is required. You need to be ready to start work in Mid to late September and this could turn into a long term project for the right person. You need 10+ years of construction QA/QC field experience and some specific experience supporting high voltage substation EPC projects. Client will pay for mob, demob, per diem & a paid trip home every 3 weeks.
location: Maupin, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Manager, support, supplement & oversee Subcontractors site specific Quality personnel (Inspectors) for high voltage substation EPC projects
- Work with Subcontractors daily to ensure that the project is constructed & documented in accordance with the project specifications, policies, detailed drawings & industry standards
- Monitor Subcontractor Activities: Material Receiving, Civil, Foundations, Structural, equipment installation, etc...
- Support EPC construction projects by developing EPC Site Specific Quality Plans including Turnover Packages
- Review and approval of Contractor's Quality plans, ITP's, and submittals
- Monitors and supports construction projects for Quality Assurance compliance by performing scheduled audits
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly reporting regarding quality assurance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Quality (10 years of experience is required)
- High Voltage Substations
- QC Manager
- Construction QC
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.