Very reputable, well established and growing manufacturing company is looking for a Process Control Engineer in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $85k to $100k plus a 20% annual bonus opportunity and paid relocation.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Berwyn, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, programming, documentation and support for the existing Level 2 system.
- Design, programming, documentation and support for the existing Level 1 system.
- Responsible for addressing issues that may impact production or system reliability. Implement system upgrades.
- Assist in training MTE's to support process control equipment.
- Proactively handle quality and reliability issues.
- Work with vendors on products and performance issues
- Staying current with technology advancements in industrial controls.
- Support environmental activity, continuous improvement, and corporate initiatives
- Identify and manage activities necessary to maintain equipment to tightest industry standards, enabling the production of the highest quality steel used in demanding applications.
- Maintain an active housekeeping program to ensure a safe, clean, and productive facility.
- Communicate with outside departments within the plant and in other company facilities to ensure a continuous operational flow.
- Various other duties as needed to support the business.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, from a four-year college or university is required, with at least two years of work-related experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels or the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.