A CAD Operator is needed for a company that produces electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings in the Nashville, TN area. This position will receive project assignments from Design Team members. Qualified candidate should have High school or equivalent education. Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $18.57 - 24.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Education & Experience:
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
- More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.