A Fortune 200 steel manufacturer is building a new ERW tube mill in Kentucky and is seeking a Division Manager. The successful candidate will be a proven operations leader with deep industry knowledge and a history of running a successful ERW tube or pipe mill. Excellent comp package, including: Bonus, RSU's, profit sharing, full relocation package.
Qualifications:Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience leading operations of an ERW pipe mill.
Demonstrated skills building effective team cultures and profitable operations.
Preferred Qualifications: Advanced degree
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Vets - and a drug-free workplace
location: Ghent, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $200,000 - 250,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The Division Manager is responsible for the growth and development of a new team while implementing Operational and Commercial Excellence.
- This position will support our goal to take care of our customers by continually improving safety, environmental efforts, quality, costs, productivity, profitability, teammate development, and other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate must be a champion of the company culture and be able to successfully continue to instill and cultivate that culture with your teammates
- Job duties include, but not limited to leadership role in maximizing division assets, minimizing downtime, developing a culture of continuous improvement. Provide experience and leadership to critically analyze business needs and help formulate a clear vision and strategy.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Plant Management (2 years of experience is required)
- ERW Tube or Pipe
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.