Contract to Hire position: Immediate need for multiple Engineering Technicians in midtown Atlanta or in Peachtree City, GA!
We are looking for someone with a quick, organized, production mentality who will come in willing to learn. The ideal candidate would have a background or interest in working with utilities. Analysis skills, computer skills and ability to understand National Electric Safety Code (NESC) are essential. This is a contract to hire position.
Please apply today!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Uses Mapping Software to verify new/proposed wire attachments meet NESC/GO95 and client specific requirements.
- Develop new/proposed attachment plan for clearance violations.
- Coordinate with Field Management to manage assignments that meet and exceed production goals.
- Perform Pole Loading Analysis (PLA) and Make Ready Engineering (MRE) designs using O-Calc Pro.
Entry Level Engineers with Technical Aptitude, Computer Savvy, Motivated to Learn - will train. $19/hr contract to hire
Experienced Make Ready Engineers with 1-2 years of Pole Loading Analysis experience - $22/hr contract to hire.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- NESC/GO95 requirements
- Make Ready Engineering (MRE)
- Pole Loading Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Overhead Utilities
- Engineering Technician
- Survey Mapping
- Geographical Rendering Program
- Geological Studies
- Lidar Technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.