Our client in North Attleboro MA is looking to add several Electrical technicians to their growing team (Position will move to brand new facility in Franklin MA in the beggining of August) Candidates interested must have 3 or more years of experience in control panel building and wiring.
If interested and you meet the requirements please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- The Electronics Technician II is responsible for the assembly of Electrical Control Panels per customer orders
- Majority of time will be spent wiring panels therefore it is imperative that candidate be proficient at wiring.
- Install and wire devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters, etc.
- Maintain necessary U.L. & other quality control files
- Layout of components in various size cabinets.
- Mentor junior members of the team
- May assume lead role on a customer project
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.