As an Inside Sales Engineer you will never face a boring day. You will be part of an integral team bringing customers through the sales cycle. Mechanical aptitude is a must for this position as it is your responsibility to lead the charge in helping customer find, or custom design, a part that fits their application best. As an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be focused on current customer support, gaining repeat orders, and fielding company driven leads.
location: Anoka, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Cultivate relationships with current customers
- Qualify company generated leads through phone/email conversations and internet research
- Utilize company ERP for customer management and documenting sales funnel steps
- Recommend available solutions to solve the customer's needs
- Gather all necessary information for building an accurate quote and deliver
- Follow-up on completed sales to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create new business opportunities from current customers
- Continuously build and maintain application, industry and technical knowledge
- Work as a team with other company departments and staff
- Develop and maintain intimate customer knowledge and understanding to decisively determine the appropriate time to leverage internal company resources and personnel to close the sale
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning; meet reporting and sales activity requirements as defined by management.
- Professionally communicate in a proactive and timely manner with customers to identify customer needs and propose solutions in an effective manner to meet customer requirements
- Respond to incoming customer web and phone inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.