job summary: Temp to Perm Opportunities!
Engineering & Construction client is looking for a few Proposal Specialists to join their team in Denver. The client is looking for Mid to Senior Level candidates. You will be involved in developing the proposal plan; the Request For Proposal (RFP) release and the process including end game, and checkmate for assigned business development engineering proposals to win work for the company. You will conduct assigned proposal development efforts in collaboration with business development and project management leadership. Client prefers local candidates, but will consider all that are willing to move to Denver.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop & manage proposal plan, draft storyboards, develop proposal and win strategy, proposal team assignments, and initial proposal management plan
- Perform pink team review and adjust marketing materials in response to review and requests
- Conduct review of the go/no-go decision, official proposal kickoff meeting, and the development of graphics and visuals
- Perform post-submittal activities including, interview in the checkmate phase
- Develop a negotiated contract outline and deliver proposal services per the checkmate phase
- Support the development of metrics; including change orders, safety, budget, schedule, diversity goals, and community involvement activities
- Assist with the closing of the project deliverables
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Proposal Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Proposal Writer
- Request for Proposals
- Proposal Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Engineering Proposals
- Developing Project Proposals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).