A Manufacturing Engineering Manager is needed in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading the Continuous Improvement and Lean efforts in a discrete manufacturing environment. Leadership skills, team-player, and data analytical skills are a must.
Come join this growing company. Apply today.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Day-to-day continuous improvement for a high mix / high SKU environment.
- Leads mini Kaizen events
- Works with NPI teams to ensure manufacturing is ready for new product lines
- Researches and implements Capital Improvements and purchasing of new machinery and equipment.
- Develops tooling, fixtures and test platforms to support capacity requirements.
- Utilizes leadership abilities to drive Continous Improvement and Lean efforts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manufacturing (5 years of experience is required)
- Lean (5 years of experience is required)
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Kaizen (1 year of experience is required)
- Six Sigma
- Capital Equipment Improvements (5 years of experience is required)
- New Product Initiatives
- Assembly Manufacturing
- Leadership Abilities
- Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.