One of the fastest growing companies in the world is currently in search of a Sr Maintenance Engineer to join their brand new state-of-the-art location. The Sr Maintenance Engineer will report directly to the respective shift assigned Engineering Team Manager with a dotted line to the Senior Maintenance Engineer for daily priorities. The Sr Maintenance Engineer will provide first response to engineering fault conditions, both reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as being involved in continuous improvement projects within the start of the art facility.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $56,000 - 64,500 per year
work hours: 7am to 11am
education: High School
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given.
- Perform assembly and sub-assembly repairs by following written work instructions, blueprints and schematics.
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and action repairs
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment.
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard.
- A minimum of five years of direct experience in the mechanical or electrical field.
- A degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the mechanical or electrical field.
- strong electrical experience preferable within a manufacturing or distribution center environment.
- Knowledge / experience working with controls, analyzing faults and providing solutions.
- Experience with both reactive and preventative maintenance.
- strong organization and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
- This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so you need to be comfortable working at heights.
- Experience working with computerized maintenance management systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Capital Equipment
- Power Systems
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.