Seeking a Process Technician for a high growth client in Hazelwood, MO. The Process Technician supports Operations daily to ensure all machine processes are in range, and all processes are documented. This individual will have a focus on LEAN projects. They will also drive continuous improvements and supports the maintenance team. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: HAZELWOOD, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $47,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 6pm
education: No Degree Required
- Drive robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters
- Lean projects
- Troubleshoot process related issues
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Improve manufacturing techniques and throughput.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities.
- Assist and maintain process documentation
- Review processing methods
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer
- Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as required.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Participate in cost improvement/reduction programs
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Continuous Improvement
- injection molding
- Process Control
- mechanical maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.