An innovative and quickly growing manufacturing and construction company in the Bessemer area is seeking a Recruiter for their plant in the Bessemer area. The company develops innovative architectural designs and manufactures these designs in their state-of-the-art facility. They need a Sr Recruiter who can recruit technical talent and handle talent onboarding for the company. This Recruiter should come out of an in-house HR department and will act as a true partner to Managers and supervisors to help attract candidates and build a talent pipeline based on the needs of the company. This is a high priority search as the company is experiencing significant growth!
location: Bessemer, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Perform full life cycle of recruiting activities to meet the organization's needs including developing job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, pre-employment assessments and screenings, and extending offers
- Actively partner with our hiring supervisors and managers to understand needs and develop recruitment strategies
- Use innovative recruiting methods to attract candidates including social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Maintain consistent communications with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle
- Take an active role in establishing an internship/Co-Op program and University Recruiting as a pipeline
- Provide timely and accurate data to maintain recruiting metrics
- Coordinate and participate in employment events such as on and off-site career fairs
- Partner with schools and organizations to help inspire our members of our community to consider careers with the company
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.