An Industrial Worker is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Big Flats, NY area. Under the direction of a supervisor, works with a team to operate and troubleshoot production equipment and perform product quality tests.
location: Big Flats, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $16.50 - 17.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and safety procedures with a goal of delivering product that is in specification at desired rates and yields.
- Will be required to follow all safety policies, procedures and wear personal protective equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Substantial interpersonal and team participation skills
- A strong work ethic
- Works comfortably in a self-managed environment without direct supervision at all times
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience desired
- Will need steel-toed shoes, safety glasses will be provided
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.