Hardware/PCB Design Engineer needed in North Texas. This person will work with a small team of Engineers to create real-time sensor technologies. This person will help create cutting-edge technology in sensor technology. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 3-5 years of experience with EDA software. Experience with Medical device development would be a plus. Relocation and Company Equity offered!
location: CARROLLTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- PCB Design & Layout
- Hardware debugging & testing, including EMI
- Write firmware for a variety of embedded systems
- Design & maintain test fixtures that are used to characterize, debug, and calibrate various hardware, both internally and on the production line
- Manage the manufacturing & production of custom hardware, which involves working with overseas suppliers.
- Collaborate with the software & product teams to ensure end-to-end product conformance and functionality
- Create and maintain hardware and firmware documentation in company knowledge base and in relevant FDA documentation
- Help create scalable hardware/ firmware processes for a growing company
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.