New Product Assembly Technician opportunity with an electrical power product manufacturing client located in the Sunnyvale, CA area. Working a M-F 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM shift this position will be responsible to work with engineers and follow engineering instructions to build prototype and new product assemblies to include electrical (wiring and wiring harnesses) and mechanical. This position will also assist in helping develop manufacturing procedures to create efficient processes and other duties as needed.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 31 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Work with engineer instructions to build prototype and new product assemblies to include electrical (wiring and wiring harnesses) and mechanical
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback as needed
- Selecting proper materials to complete product assembly
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas
- Use designated inspection equipment.
- Record quality data
- Interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Assist in development of manufacturing procedures to create the most efficient processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Approximately 5 or more years experience ideally working with prototype and/or new product builds to include electrical and mechanical
- Demonstrated experience working with engineers and engineering instructions to perform a variety of different build tasks (electrical and mechanical) on a daily basis
- Machine Shop experience is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- New Product Assembly
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.