Permanent Position: Industrial Engineer with 3+ years in a manufacturing environment with experience in conducting time studies, line balancing and equipment layouts is needed in Griffin, GA. Must have experience as an Industrial or Process Engineer in a manufacturing setting. Assembly and Sheet Metal manufacturing is a huge plus. Must be able to work on multiple projects at once independently. Great growth opportunities and excellent benefits. Apply today!
location: Griffin, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conducts time studies and line balancing and recommends improvements.
- Assists with planning for equipment layouts, workflow, and safety precautions in a production facility.
- Leads 5S methods, continuous process improvements and Kaizen programs.
- Tracks and reports metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.
- Prepares cost estimates for proposed projects.
- Industrial Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Familiarity with time studies and line balancing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Process Improvement
- Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.