Customer Sales Engineer located near near Sunset Hills, MO (St. Louis southern metro) for a leading supplier of the energy and power generation industry. This role is responsible to be the voice to the customer after the sale to deliver prompt technical responses. To be considered - candidates must have a B.S. Degree (Mechanical Engineering discipline is preferred) and a solid mechanical aptitude to identify solutions to problems. Travel expectation up to 15%. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing company. Includes potential relocation assistance. APPLY NOW!
- B.S degree (Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
- Understanding of engineering fundamentals and ability to read/analyze technical engineering drawings.
- Mechanical skills/aptitude (ability to understand how things work and find solutions to problems)
- Understanding of costing and budgeting
- Experience or knowledge of Heat transfer or fluid dynamics is preferred
- Occasional travel to plants estimated around 15%
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 63,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Quote and manage projects regarding sale of parts, engineering services and inspection services.
- Ensure each plant receives prompt, knowledgeable and applicable responses
- Visit assigned plant sites once or twice per year to be a resource for our plants
- Handle all service calls from assigned plants.
- Develop personal relationships with assigned plants to ensure they recieve spare parts, datasheets, and product information promptly
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Sales Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.