A CAD Technician is needed for a leading engineering and construction company. Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of AutoCAD and experience with the design and layout of underground and overhead telecommunication systems or utilities. Candidates with Civil 3D are preferred.
This position is in the Columbus, OH area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Read underground utility plans and/or road plans
- Creating plan and profile drawings
- Create plans using contour data, surfaces and alignments in a Civil 3D environment
- Possible field work collecting utility data
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Telecommunications (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Natural Gas
- Civil 3D
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.