An Electrical Distribution Designer is needed for a leading provider of land surveys, landscape architecture, Electrical Engineering, and land planning services near Severn,Maryland. The ideal candidate will have experience detailing designs of overhead and underground electric distribution projects and knowledge of the GWD system. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
location: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 87,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Convert GIS data to and from many different coordinate systems. Copy, edit and reconcile conflicts through enterprise version control software.
- Complete fieldwork to field-truth construction drawings. Make sketches, take photos, measure conductor distances with a laser rangefinder.
- Combine powerful GIS capabilities with engineering standards to create high-quality construction documents.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Power distribution
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.