Lab Supervisor needed at world leading manufacturing company located in Austin, TX. Must have medical device clean room manufacutring experinece. Must also have experience in medical dosimetry. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- Bachelor of Science / Engineering degree.
- 5+ years laboratory / cleanroom experience.
- 2+ years laboratory managerial or supervisory experience.
- Electron Beam to support sterile product release experience (e-beam, risor scan, dose control, dose asap)
- Lab validation experience
- Must have experience in medical dosimetry, including certified medical dosimetrists
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervise Laboratory technicians and analysts to ensure Quality / Compliance, product testing, validation, and product release goals are met
- Maintains quality engineering programs, standards, and improvements within the organization.
- Review analyze and disposition spectrophotometer data to support sterilizing processes.
- Ensures that all Electron beam dosimetry testing is reviewed and verified to support sterile product release.
- Responsible for investigation and recommendation of corrective actions in the event of out-of-specification and out-of- trend results.
- Author, review and complete validation protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) for various lab equipment, product, process, system, test method, sterilization, cleaning and equipment qualifications and instrumentation in accordance with site procedures and industry guidance's (USP, ICH, ISO and FDA).
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Please inquire for full list of job duties!!!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Lab Supervisor
- Medical Device
- Dosimetry Testing
- Clean Room
- Electron Beam
- Laboratory Validations
- ISO 13485
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.