CAD Operator needed for a contract role in Norcross, GA (possible extension or temp to hire). Stable data communications systems provider is seeking an experienced AutoCAD Drafter for a 3+ month project. Candidate will work with electrical drawings and help design innovative wireless equipment and low voltage wire plans. Electrical drawing experience is required. Security system, fire alarm experience highly preferred.
location: Norcross, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Use Revit and AutoCAD to do take-offs for retail architectural drawings in order to insert low voltage wiring plans per engineering sketches
- Create low voltage cable layouts, conduit layouts, electrical layouts, ceiling layouts, CCTV layouts, etc.
- Work with little to no supervision
- 3+ years' experience with AutoCAD
- Proven Revit and AutoCAD skills - specific experience in floor plans and interiors for retail spaces a big plus
- Security system, fire alarm experience highly preferred
- Any additional experience in wireless communication equipment placement or low voltage drawings a plus
- CCTV experience is a plus
- strong knowledge of architectural drawings and electrical drawings and symbols
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.