job summary: Contract position:
Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Controls Technician to work in Wallingford, CT. You need a Bachelor's degree in unrelated field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement. A minimum of 1 year direct project controls experience.
location: Wallingford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $16.00 - 22.22 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
- Assist with the set-up of new projects in EcoSys
- Assist with financial project maintenance in EcoSys
- Assist with maintaining project cost performance reports
- Assist with various weekly and/or monthly reconciliations
- Assist with project accruals for submitting to clients
- Create vendor/sub invoice coversheets in MIS
- Assist with upstream (prime contract) and downstream (PO & subcontract) change orders.
- Assist with creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for tracking detailed breakdown of purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Assist with budget tracking against purchase orders and subcontracts.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in unrelated field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- A minimum of 1 year direct project controls experience.
- Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with one or more project controls software or tool preferred.
- May be required to obtain an OSHA 10 hour safety certification.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.