A prominent electronics/hardware manufacturing company is seeking a Sr Buyer for their facility East of Sacramento, CA. The position will have supply chain ownership for the company, and will have responsibilities in procurement, negotiating, and supply planning. This is a very high priority search with interviews immediately for qualified candidates! Salary in the $80+ range!
location: El Dorado Hills, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Supply chain ownership and execution of raw materials, finished goods and customer order fulfillment for the Company's electronics hardware manufacturing operations.
- Creates purchase orders to negotiated pricing for procurement of materials and services. Follows up with vendors and suppliers to expedite delivery and shipment as required. Obtains certification of delivery and conducts checks against orders.
- Analyzes market and industry conditions/material costs and develops supply recommendations to reduce cost.
- Proactively identifies and resolves any obstacles to plans to ensure execution and minimize risks to customer service and on-time delivery of Company products.
- Develops production schedules and determines critical tasks. Manages production readiness and resolves supply chain challenges to ensure delivery on standard and new product introductions.
- Assists in managing inventory through conducting checks to determine the status of inventory; runs MRP and determines material requirements and ensures material is delivered in support of production schedule.
- Determines material requirements and program shipment plans; manages vendor/supplier performance to ensure material is delivered in support of production schedules.
- Analyzes bill of material (BOM) changes by ECN and material shortages; communicates critical build/program milestones.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.