A prominent, global company in the medical diagnostics industry is looking for a Clinical Project Manager to manage clinical studies; make sure that the team meets deliverables requirements within the specified timeline, and keep all team members accountable for their tasks. The Project Manager will travel 30-50% of the time (nationwide travel) to sites that they are managing. The ideal candidate will have clinical diagnostics experience and experience managing clinical studies! This is a salaried position in the six figure range!
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage the full scope of Clinical Studies including, but not limited to timeline, budget, and project milestones
- Lead and support cross-functional study teams and facilitate team meetings as needed to move clinical activities forward
- Serve as the main contact and liaison for Client to provide weekly updates
- Track and report progress of sites including subject screening/enrollment, data collection, and identify study-related issues, confirm resolution, and ensure proper documentation through the system
- Assess the qualification of potential investigative sites, initiate clinical trials at investigative sites, instruct site personnel on the proper conduct of clinical trials, and close clinical trials at investigative sites
- Research and learn project indication
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.