Permanent Position: A Lean Production Supervisor with at least 2 years of leadership experience is needed in Dallas, TX. We are looking for a candidate who exhibits leadership in a highly complex manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have experience and a proven work history in industrial machining/assembly production.
First Shift: 6 am - 2:30 pm with overtime when needed to meet production goals. Some weekend work on a rotation with other Production Supervisors might be required
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lean Production Supervisor is responsible for managing a team of 20-50 hourly personnel that assemble and test components and assemblies
- Establish work assignments to meet production schedules
- Implements Lean principles to improve production
- Maintains quality/process records to comply with ISO standards
- Exhibits leadership as a positive role model, enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Promotes 5S principles and adheres to all safety guidelines.
- Responsible for hiring and performance evaluations for hourly employees.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Production Supervisor
- Assembly Manager
- Manufacturing Supervisor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.